“Trust, but test,” says an old wise, and it is always and everywhere. For information on food packaging, especially. Misleading advertising, unfortunately, is a common part of a company’s strategy.
In today’s article, you can see 10 photos, with something quite different from what’s on the packaging. Trust is a very fragile thing, and people are often scolded, blinded and bought sometimes at the recommendation of someone else, or just advertising, without reading what the label says. This should, according to valid legislation, contain accurate and complete information about the purchased product. Whether it really is, we can only think.
1. We have a horror dream.
2. So how is it, a product from Canada is made by a company in America ???
3. Lies are everywhere!
4. Size matters!
5. At first sight, a well-prepared paneled bread, but what about the other?
6. Mathematics does not make sense here. What about the remaining 73%??
7. That’s harsh! Never sue the book by the cover!
8. And what about cranberry chocolate? Surely there are more than 6!
9. Offer vs. reality! Really sad.
10. Cheeseburger from the streets of Manila. Wondering about this great idea is McDonald?