How do I get rid of the belly fat?
I can no longer ignore my stomach getting bigger. Why does all the fat put right there? And what can I do about it?
Unfortunately, the fat has a sad tendency to sit on the stomach. Often it depends on five factors: too much carbohydrates, too much alcohol, wrong fats, too much stress and too little exercise. The positive is that the stomach becomes smaller if you do something about these five points.
Five factors that give more abdominal fat
1. Too much carbohydrates from candy, cakes, soda and other sweets cause blood sugar to rise quickly.
2. Too much alcohol, wine and spirits are poisonous for the stomach. Secondly, it is very calorie-rich, and alcohol is a poison that increases the body’s production of cortical stress hormone.
3. Wrong fatty substances To much saturated fat from meat, toppings and dairy products is not good because they contain a lot of calories that stomach on the stomach.
4. Too much stress Flore studies show that there is a clear connection between stress and abdominal fat. This is due to the fact that stress increases the level of stress hormones in the body.
5. Too little exercise It is difficult to keep the fat away from the waist if you do not exercise and utilize the ability to burn more calories.
And as a bonus today This FREE e-book for you. Share and download it FREE.